Terms & Conditions
The site is provided to you for your personal use. When ordering through the site, you may be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time and such amendments will come into force on the first day of the month following the month of amendment.
Please read and make sure you understand the Terms and Conditions.
1. A security system is in place and instructions contained in the site in relation to payment should be adhered to at all times.
2. You should read our Private Policy in conjunction with these Terms and Conditions. We may at any time make changes to the site and the details (including prices) displayed on it.
4. Working days means Monday to Friday each week but excluding statutory holidays.
Before working with vehicle electrics or gas (LPG), an experienced professional, a qualified auto electrician or CORGI fitter, should be consulted. The instruction manuals and safety notices that accompany the products ordered should always be read and understood before fitting or connection is attempted. No gas or electricity connection should be attempted without the involvement of an appropriate professional.
5. The following Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions processed by this site and over phone lines. Please read carefully and print a copy for reference.
6. To order goods through the site you must be at least 18 years of age.
7. Each order by you represents an offer to purchase goods subject to these Terms and Conditions.
9 In the event that an error is discovered with the price of any goods, you may have ordered we will inform you as soon as we can possibly contact you whereupon we will give you the option of amending and processing your order at the correct price or cancelling it. In the possible event that we cannot contact you by phone, we will write to you and ask if you wish to continue or cancel your contract. If after 14 days from posting of the letter and we have had no response we will treat the order as cancelled If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, we will give you a full refund which will be processed immediately.
10. All product information shown on the web site is believed to be correct and accurate from the source material. Please inform us if you believe any information not to be correct and if this affects your order we will endeavour to correct this until all parties involved are satisfied.
11. Delivery is to MAINLAND UK, ALL PARTS OF SCOTLAND,WALES NOTH & SOUTH IRELAND, ISLE OF WHIE, AND ISLE OF MAN only. (Delivery costs from area to area may very)
12. Payment can be made by most major Credit cards or any Debit card. Full payment for your goods is taken when a new order is created.
13. As soon as the goods are delivered to you, they become your responsibility. We will deliver only to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature.
14. Damaged and/or faulty goods must be reported to us within a 24 hour period of time or as soon as possible after delivery. Any goods which are not-faulty and are being returned under the 7 working days cancellation period, Cancellation must be in writing within the 7 working days from date of delivery. Goods must be returned: undamaged; in the same condition as supplied; with no parts missing; and in full working order. If goods which are non-faulty are returned to us and they are found to have items missing; are damaged; or not in a saleable condition, due to your failure to take reasonable care of them, they will be re-delivered to you and you will be liable for the actual cost of carriage incurred by us. Where goods (whether faulty or non-faulty) are being returned, please contact us to let us know so that arrangements can be made for the return of the goods. Where it has been agreed that we will collect the non-faulty goods from you, then your credit or debit card will be charged with the actual cost of carriage incurred by us for the collection of non-faulty goods only. All non-faulty goods returned will be subject to a 20% handling charge plus all carriage costs.All goods in your possession must be treated with reasonable care.
15. Delivery will be within the working days stated on the delivery method at checkout, depending on product that has been ordered. A signature will be required. Any delays in delivery dates the consumer will be notified, if we were not able to deliver within either 30 days or other prior agreed time with the consumer the consumer would be given the option to continue with the contract or cancel it.
16. We strongly advise all consumers not to book fitters (if not fitting yourself) until they have received the relevant goods, as no claims will be accepted. We will deliver to private and commercial properties. Please call us if this affects your order, as undelivered products caused by this problem will incur a redelivery charge. After you have paid for and signed for receipt of the goods, you will be the owner.
17. We will endeavour to take all possible reasonable care, to keep all details of your order and payment secure. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
18. Damaged and/or faulty goods must be reported within 48 hour period of time, In cases of goods received damaged or faulty please retain the product (together with any packaging) and contact us within a reasonable period of time, whereupon we will arrange for the item to be exchanged or offer a full refund within 30 days.
19. You must notify us of non-delivery of expected orders as soon as possible.
20. If, in the unlikely event you wish to make a complaint, please contact us in writing to the address shown on our contact page. We will respond in writing to all complaints within 5 working days and will keep you fully informed throughout the process by your request.
21. All items carry a minimum twelve months guarantee issued by the manufacturer. Some manufacturers do offer extended guarantee as a promotion and others offer them for a small fee. We do not offer extended warranties however; certain credit card companies may be able to provide this service to their cardholders.
You are entitled to a 7 day cooling off period under the distance selling regulations. If you would like to cancel your order within 7 days of receiving the order please let us know in writing to our registered trading address or by email of firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be refunded within 30 days of your request to cancel your order and this will not include the original postage and packaging cost to yourself. However, please note charges can be applied under the Distance Selling Regulations to cover any direct costs to us in you returning the item. Please note the original order must be returned before the new item can be sent out if this is relevant. If we have sent you the wrong item or there is something faulty with the item(s) this will be free of charge. If this is due to a mistake by the customer or due to the customer changing his/her mind there will be a charge to cover our direct cost of the return of £25 or £40 if you are in an 'extra carriage' postcode. We will arrange for collection of the order within 5 working days of receiving the request to cancel and refund you within 30 days. Please note all items must be returned/collected within 7 working days of receiving your order and must be returned in the same condition as they arrived in where reasonable. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ATTEMPTED TO FIT A TOWBAR AND HAVE THEN DECIDED TO RETURN IT, THE TOWBAR AND SOME COMPONENTS MAY NEED RE-PAINTING AND/OR REPLACING ALL TOGETHER. WHERE BOLTS KITS ARE NOT RETURNED INTACT AS DELIVERED AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF £25 WILL BE LEVIED. IF THE TOWBAR IS SCRATCHED WITH DAMAGE TO THE PAINT-WORK AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF £20 WILL BE LEVIED.
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions clauses wherever consumer statutory rights are not affected.