Our breathable motorhome covers are made from heavy duty 4-ply non-woven polypropylene fabric which is UV stable and highly water resistant, giving excellent protection from the elements.
Benefits of Water Resistant Material
Water resistant means that the material will inhibit the transit of moisture to a given degree under testing using a known area of medium and barometric pressure. Water resistant (sometimes referred to as “breathable”) covers allow the transit of moisture after a certain amount of rainfall, and will more readily allow evaporation of both rainfall and naturally occurring condensation.
- Non-abrasive material
- Easy to fit (fitting instructions included)
- Protect your motorhome when in Winter storage
- UV stable
- With nylon straps and plastic buckles on the side and back for a secure fit
- Elasticated hem for a tailored fit
- Motorhome cover up to 5.7m
- Length 572cm x Width 235cm x Height 270.5cm
- 4 zips positioned on both sides of the cover at the front and back for easy access
- Storage bag included
- Highly water resistant material (up to 1000mm hydrostatic pressure head test) providing excellent protection from the elements
PLEASE NOTE If your motorhome has a cab hump, we recommend you purchase a cover that is the next size up.