(Fits Models SGL3, SGL5, SGL11, SGLW2)
(Push Weight: 1800Kg – Nose Weight: 75Kg)
Advantages include being able to use the power of you vehicle to manoeuvre your trailer instead of your back or a 12v battery, inclines, gravel and grass are no longer obstacles and you no longer have to rely on vague arm waving and “left a bit, right a bit” instructions.
Front Towbar Advantages:
- Detachable: The front part of the Push-Bar is easily removed so that the front of your vehicle is kept neat and tidy.
- Neat: The main part of the Push-Bar is normally hidden.
- Look & See: No more neck craning (or mind numbing) problems of which way to steer to miss that tree!
- Manoeuvre: Into tight corners with ease – its all in front of you.
- Power: Use the power of your vehicle, not your back, to move your caravan, powerboat, horsebox, on grass, gravel or uphill.
- Control: Position double axle caravans with ease.
- Easy to Use: Quick to fit – simply remove the plastic bung, slide the detachable section into the fixed tube and secure with the HT Pin & R clip
- Special Designs: For vehicles not on our standard list we can usually design and manufacture a ‘one off’ on your vehicle.